Jeffrey P. Brown
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, USC 2000
- Vice-President of Operations/Clinical Director-Solana Beach
Specializing in orthopedics (shoulder pathology and patello-femoral syndrome), Geriatrics, Spinal dysfunction, Cervicogenic Heachaches, and Orthotic Fabrication.
- Doctor Of Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University 2012
- Solana Beach
Dr. Boydston enjoys treating orthopedic and sports injuries. He specializes in manual therapy and treatment of joint dysfunction specifically in back pain and sport related injuries.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison 2016
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise & Sport Science-Fitness, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse 2009
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Kyle takes a special interest in manual therapy, sport related injuries, strength and conditioning, and performance enhancement. In his free time, he enjoys weightlifting and supporting his favorite sports teams.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, USC
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Achieved USAG Level 10 Status
- Rocktape Myofascial Taping Certified
Jamie works with athletes and weekend warriors of all ages. She specializes in post-surgical rehab for fractures, ligament reconstructions, & labral repairs, orthopedic rehab, sport-specific rehab, chronic and overuse injury rehab, and adolescent scoliosis rehabilitation