Robert M. Snow DPT, OCS, ATC, CSCS
- Clinic Director
- Dr. Snow received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Western University of Health Sciences in 2002 and became board certified as an Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist in 2005. He is also certified as an Athletic Trainer (ATC) and a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). Dr. Snow is a Clinical Director/Partner at Gaspar Doctors of Physical Therapy where he has worked since 2002. He has recently been appointed to the APTA Orthopaedic Specialty Council. He enjoys road cycling on the weekends, when he is not cheering for his children at sporting events.
Specializing in Orthopedics, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Athletic Injuries & Prevention, Balance and Stability, Knee & Shoulder Injuries, as well as Strength and Conditioning Programs, Personal Training and Performance Enhancement.
Ryan Paik DPT, OCS
- Dr. Paik graduated from Oregon State University in 2004, where he received his B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science. He then went on to recieve his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Chapman University in 2007. He came aboard the Gaspar Physical Therapy team in 2009 and became board certified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) in 2012. Dr. Paik was born and raised in Hilo, HI and grew up playing baseball since the age of 5. Using his knowledge and experience with playing baseball, he developed an interest in treating baseball injuries.
- Special interest in the overhead athlete including baseball, volleyball, or any throwing motion. Total body strength and conditioning approach to shoulder and elbow rehabilitation.
Specializing in Orthopedics, Athletic Injuries, Shoulder, Back and Knee Injuries.
Erika Bligh DPT, OCS
- Dr. England graduated from the University of Riverside with a B.S. in Biology in 2005 and also played 4 years of Division 1 Soccer. She then went onto USC where she received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2009 and has worked for Gaspar Physical Therapy since graduating. In 2010 she became board certified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS). She enjoys playing soccer and participating in running events on weekends.
- Special interest in youth athletes, running, and soccer with a focus on body mechanics and performance enhancement
Specializing in treatment of Orthopedics, Athletic Injuries, Sports Medicine, and Knee Injuries.
Nicole Miller DPT, OCS
- Dr. Miller graduated from UCSB with a B.S in Biological Science and a minor in Exercise and Health in 2002. She then went on to receive her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Chapman University in 2007 and completed an Orthopedic residency at Rancho Physical Therapy in 2008. In 2009 she became board certified as an Orthodeic Clinical Specialist (OCS) and joined the Gaspar Physical Therapy family. In 2012 she opened her own biomechanics lab in conjunction to the DPT Sports Performance Clinic. In her spare time she teaches Theraputic Exercise and Musculoskeletal Clinic at the University of Saint Augustine and operates a CrossFit Gym with her husband.
Specializing in treatment of Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, and Biomechanics.
Jennifer Schreckengaust, DPT
- After graduating from the University of Michigan with a B.S. in Movement Science and being a four year starter on their field hockey team, Dr. Schreckengaust completed her Doctorate in Physical Therapy at the University of Southern California. Graduating in 1999, she received the onor of the Order of the Golden Cane, an academic award for the most outstanding clinical science student in her class. She began her career at the University of Michigan MedRehab and MedSport facilities in Ann Arbor, MI and joined the Gaspar DPT family in 2003. Working part-time in the SPC location, Jen balances treating her patients with raising her three school aged children.
Specializing in Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Shoulder, Knee, Geriatric Care and Orthotic Fabrication.
Julie C. Turner, OT/L CHT, Certified Hand Therapist
- Julie C. Turner, OT/L CHT, Certified Hand Therapist
- Julie received her B.S. degree in Occupational Therapy from the University of Kansas in 1988. She pursued her special interest in hand/UE rehab and obtained her certification in hand therapy (CHT designation) in 1994. She’s had the opportunity to work in a variety of outpatient clinical settings as well as directly with hand surgeons.
- Her mission is to provide high quality and personalized care in a supportive upbeat and professional setting and she believes patient education, active patient participation (in goal setting HEP and rehab) in addition to skilled hands on treatment are paramount in optimizing her patients rehabilitation experience and their successful outcomes.
- In her free time, Julie strives to balance her love of cuisine with a variety of outdoor activities including running, sailing, hiking, skiing, and beach walks. She and her husband also enjoy traveling and spending time with their pets, friends and family.
Specializes in orthopedic and neurologic hand and upper extremity related conditions, acute/sub acute care, post-operative splinting and management.
Kate Clements, PTA
- BA University of Washington, 2010
- AOS Physical Therapist Assistant, PIMA Medical Institute, Seattle, 2012
- Certified Mat & Reformer Pilates Instructor
- Registered Yoga Instructor
- In her spare time Kate enjoys running, surfing, and cooking.
Specializes with orthopedic, neurological, sports, and geriatric/memory impairments where she can bring her love of health and fitness together with empowering people to reach the highest potential.